Thursday, October 13, 2011

GOD

I believe in one true God. I know a lot of you claim to be pursuing God, go to church on sunday, and forget to practice what was preached throughout the rest of the week. Love, just to love, Give, just to give, Praise, Just to  praise.  I ask all of you so called "Uber" religious people this...

How would you really act if there was no reward (Heaven) for your actions?

Would you hate everybody just cause they're not like you? Would you condemn them because they pray for another religion? Would you look down upon them cause they don't live the way you do? Would you burn a cross in front of their house cause they're a different color or have a different culture?

Most would live the heathen-ous life they currently live, but I'm sure at a greater, more deadlier pace. If there was no religions or some type of belief system to keep us in order this world would be in complete ANARCHY. I don't go to church every sunday, I don't believe God is to be sought to a certain extent. I was put on this earth to be productive, constructive, and to help others. God knows what I do and sees me through my purpose. I understand God has a lot to deal with and we can go without troubling God with self inflicted wounds that we can handle. If we can't, rest assure cause he will see you through it.

So don't question me and my motives on life and religion. I do everything out of the kindness of my heart. 

Can you honestly say you live life from the kindness of your heart or is it the system of reciprocity that keeps you going? 

Once again...  Give, Just to Give, Praise, Just to Praise and Love, Just to Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment