Friday, September 9, 2011

Women and Their Damn Hearts...


So I recently spoke with a friend who's been out of a relationship for a few months now, but so eagerly  jumped into another one. (scrrrrrr) 
Already?

One thing I've notice (observed) with a lot of women is you never give yourself time to heal or re-discover who you are as a person. 

FIND YOURSELF FIRST and then, FIND LOVE. 

For the ladies who saying... "I know who I am and what I want!!" 
Then WHY are you the Most Likely candidate to settle? hmmm...think about it.

In most cases, its the female who is mostly to the sacrifice (career, money, time, your life) for the male and in the process you forget what YOU want and what YOU set out for. In the process of looking for a significant other 

FIND YOURSELF FIRST and then, FIND LOVE.

or have your heart look like this pic ^ or carry that cup of bitter juice you so often drink.

Let me reiterate this...

FIND YOURSELF FIRST and then, FIND LOVE!


WhyApologize



No comments:

Post a Comment